- Seizures: Antiepileptic medication is rarely needed, but some children with neuronal migration disorders may have seizures.
- Developmental delay: Rehabilitation is required only for children with neurological deficits, generally due to associated brain anomalies.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Adjuvant Therapies for Atretic Encephaloceles in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references