Understanding of Disease
- Imaging: Treatment for meningioma has been improved by many technological developments including advances in neuroradiology and its use for image guidance.
- Surgical instrumentation: The benefits of some of these technologies are not uniformly agreed upon, but devices such as advanced bipolar electrocautery, ultrasonic aspirators, and lasers all have a role in advancing the treatment of childhood meningiomas.
- Adjuvant therapies: Advances in adjuvant therapies, especially radiation delivery methods, have been a major technological development, although these advances may be more pertinent in adults than in children.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'History of Management of Supratentorial Meningiomas in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references