- Noninvasive monitoring techniques: Noninvasive measures of flow through shunts and ICP will make the evaluation of patients with slit ventricle syndrome easier for the clinician and the patient.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'On the Horizon for Slit Ventricle Syndrome in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references