- Prophylactic positioning: Efforts have been made to prevent positional plagiocephaly by the fabrication of devices to assist in repositioning the head to avoid pressure on the flattened area of the skull. The most effective forms of prevention are similar to repositioning therapies and are aimed at balancing calvarial pressures.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'On the Horizon for Positional Plagiocephaly in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references