- Medications: An alternating acetaminophen/ibuprofen regimen is ordered, with opioids and diazepam as needed to control pain.
- Pain: Postoperative morbidity is mainly pain due to the spinal muscle dissection, and it can be well controlled with above-mentioned medication regimen.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Recovery After Surgery for Syringomyelia in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references