- Cormack, AM: Early two-dimensional reconstruction and recent topics stemming from it. Science 209:1482-1486, 1980.
- Hounsfield, GN: Computed medical imaging. Science 210:22-28, 1980.
- Glaser, KJ, Manduca A et al. Review of MR elastography applications and recent developments. J Magn Reson Imaging. 36:757-774, 2012.
- Lauterbur, PC: Image formation by induced local interactions: Examples employing nuclear magnetic resonance. Nature 242:190-191, 1973.
- The Society for Pediatric Radiology: Introduction of the image gently campaign to pediatricians using a series of patient presentation modules entitled “Commonly Requested but Misunderstood Imaging Studies” and self-assessment exam. www.pedrad.org/Portals/5/Events/2009/DeanImageGently.pdf [Accessed December 28, 2017]
- Mansfield P, Maudsley AA: Medical imaging by NMR. Brit J Radiol 50:188-194, 1977.
- He B, Liu Z. Multimodal functional neuroimaging: integrating functional MRI and EEG/MEG. IEEE Rev Biomed Eng. 1:23-40, 2008.
- McKnight CD, Watcharotone K: Adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction: reducing dose while preserving image quality in the pediatric head CT examination. Pediatr Radiol. 44:997-1003, 2014.
- Doby, T: Cerebral angiography and Egas Moniz. Am. J. Roentgenol. 159:364, 1992
- The Image Gently Alliance: The Alliance. www.imagegently.org/About-Us/The-Alliance, [Accessed December 17, 2017]
Please create a free account or log in to read 'References for Imaging of the Brain in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references