- None except for primary bone disorders: No adjuvant therapy is indicated in the management of cervical spine anomalies except in cases where the primary bone disorder requires treatment, such as in osteogenesis imperfecta.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Adjuvant Therapies for Cervical Spine Anomalies in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references