- Take care raising lamina: Tethering tracts occasionally attach to the underside of the lamina; when performing a laminectomy, one must avoid undue ‘pulling’ to minimize further traction on the conus.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Farideh Nejat, M.D. – Tip'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references