- Trapidil as a non-surgical therapy: Trapidil is a PDGF antagonist that inhibits meningioma cell proliferation in a dose dependent manner.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'On the Horizon for Supratentorial Meningiomas in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references