In previously well children, no adjuvant medical therapies are required.
- Generally only for associated neurological injuries: For children with uncomplicated cervical spine trauma, formal rehabilitation is not required. For those with associated injuries or neurological deficits, referral to a neuro-rehabilitation facility is indicated where a multidisciplinary evaluation of needs can be performed and treatment goals established.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Adjuvant Therapies for Cervical Spine Trauma in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references