- Low incidence: Surgical morbidity and mortality rates are low and are similar to those for low- grade glioma surgery. Complications include hemorrhage, infection, CSF leakage, and epilepsy.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Complications of Therapy for Dysembryoplastic Neuroepithelial Tumors in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references