- Stenting: There are reports of stenting the occluded sinus as treatment(3,19).
- Venous by-pass: Venous by-pass of the obstruction has been described(28).
- VEGF pathway targeting: Potential targeting of the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) pathway might be explored in the future.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'On The Horizon for Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references