Frequency of Office Visits
- Every 6 months: The author prefers to see his patients every 6 months after their surgery.
Frequency of Imaging
- Every 6 months: The author typically obtains a scan at the time of each follow-up visit for 5 years after the surgery.
Other Investigations Required
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Follow-up After Surgery for Supratentorial Low-Grade Gliomas in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references