- Medical and genetic therapy: Studies on the molecular biology of cavernous malformations are ongoing. There is no breakthrough in medical or genetic therapy yet (1, 16).
- Role of conservative treatment: Studies on the selection of conservative treatment vs. intervention and on the role of radiosurgery are ongoing (35, 45, 55).
Please create a free account or log in to read 'On the Horizon for Cavernous Malformations in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references