Frequency of Office Visits
- Every month for repositioning therapy: For repositioning therapy, follow-up is typically approximately every 4 weeks.
- Examination of scalp every 1–2 weeks for helmet therapy: For helmet therapy, follow-up is approximately every week for active orthotics and every 2 weeks for passive orthotics.
Frequency of Imaging
- No imaging required
Other Investigations Required
- Routine examination: Office visits should consist of a physical examination in addition to anthropometric assessment.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Follow-up for Positional Plagiocephaly in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references