- Palliative care: Medical or supportive management (i.e., palliative therapy) may be an option if the quantity of herniated neural tissue in the encephalocele defect is massive and the child is ventilator dependent.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Adjuvant Therapy for Cervical Encephaloceles in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references