- Genetic testing: Wider use of genetic testing will provide information for the characterization of syndromes associated with encephalocele and allow improvement in genetic counseling for this condition. Familial and syndromic cases are best evaluated in the Genetics Clinic.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'On The Horizon for Atretic Encephaloceles in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references