- Mittal S, Farmer JP, Al-Atassi B et al. Functional performance following selective posterior rhizotomy: long-term results determined using a validated evaluative measure. J Neurosurg 97: 510-8, 2002.
- Steinbok P. Selection of treatment modalities in children with spastic CP. Neurosurg Focus 21(2): E4, 2006.
- Park TS, Owen JH. Surgical management of spastic diplegia in cerebral palsy. N Engl J Med 326: 745-749, 1992.
- Mittal S, Farmer JP, Al-Atassi B et al. Long-term functional outcome after selective posterior rhizotomy. J Neurosurg 97: 315-25, 2002.
- Mittal S, Farmer, JP, Poulin C, et al. Reliability of intraoperative electrophysiological monitoring in selective posterior rhizotomy. J Neurosurg 95: 67-75, 2001.
- Park TS, Johnston J. Surgical techniques of selective dorsal rhizotomy for spastic cerebral palsy. Neurosurg Focus 21(2): E7, 2006.
- Mertens P, Sindou M, Georgoulis GD. Neurosurgery for Spasticity: A Practical Guide for Treating Children and Adults. Heidelberg: Springer Verlag, 2014.
- Warsi, NM, Tailor J, Coulter IC, et al. Selective dorsal rhizotomy: an illustrated review of operative techniques. JNeurosurg Pediatr 25: 540-547, 2020.
- Peacock WJ, Arens LJ, Berman B. Cerebral palsy spasticity. Selective posterior rhizotomy. Pediatr Neurosci 13(2):61-6, 1987.
- Enslin, J. M. N., Langerak NG, Fieggen AG. The evolution of selective dorsal rhizotomy for the management of spasticity. Neurotherapeutics 16: 3-8, 2019.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Recommended Readings on Spasticity Treated with Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references