Outcome After Surgery
- Good outcome expected: Outcome is largely dependent on patient selection. In children, resolution of radicular pain has been reported as high as 91% (35).
Outcome After Nonsurgical Treatments
- Good outcome expected with DDD: Most patients with LBP have resolution of their initial onset within a week. Proper pain management can significantly help the majority of patients, including a good regiment of rest, NSAIDs, muscle relaxants, heat/ice, and physical therapy.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Outcome of Therapies for Degenerative Lumbar Disk Disease in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references