- Used for inoperable tumors: Radiation therapy should be reserved for instances of recurrent disease not amenable to surgical re-resection. Treatment primarily consists of conventional fractionated conformal beam radiotherapy with 54 Gy given in daily fractions over 6 weeks (54-56). The use of stereotactic radiation therapy and stereotactic radiosurgery has also been examined in small cohorts (57, 58).
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Adjuvant Therapy for Dorsally Exophytic Gliomas in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references