- Prevention > intervention: Prevention is more effective at reducing morbidity and mortality than intervention after injury.
- Child safety seats: The American Academy of Pediatrics seat belt and child safety seat policies have resulted in 71–82% reduction of risk of injury and 28% reduction of risk of death for those following recommendations (13).
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Prevention of Thoracolumbar Spine Injuries in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references