- Pain management: The only medical therapy used in patients with Chiari malformations is related to pain control, with such chronic pain/neuropathic pain therapies as gabapentin and amitriptyline. These medications are used for headaches, back and neck pain, and neuropathic pain in the extremities.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Adjuvant Therapies for Chiari Malformations in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references