- Cohrane, DG: Occult Spinal Dysraphism in Principles and Practice of Pediatric Neurosurgery. New York, NY: Albright Pollack, Thieme Medical Publishers, 2008. pp 367-393.
- Garceau, GJ: The Filum Terminal Syndrome (the cord traction syndrome). J Bone and Joint Surgery Am, 711-716, 1953.
- Gilmore RL, Walsh J: The clinical neurophysiology of tethered cord syndrome and other dysraphic syndromes, in Yamada S (ed): Tethered Cord Syndrome. American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 167-182, 1996.
- Hoffman, HJ, Hendrick EB, Humphreys RP: The Tethered Spinal Cord: It’s Protean Manifestations, diagnosis, and surgical Correction. Child’s Brain, 145-155, 1976.
- McLone DG, La Marca F: The tethered spinal cord: diagnosis, significance and management. Semin Pediatric Neurol 4:192-208, 1997.
- Yamada S, Iacono RP, Andrade T, Mandybur G, Yamada BS: Pathophysiology of tethered cord syndrome. Neurosurg Clin N Am 6:311-323, 1995.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Recommended Reading for Spina Bifida Occulta and Tethered Cord Syndrome in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references