- Improving tumor imaging: Intraoperative MRI may prove useful for increasing the proportion of tumor resection by visualizing any remaining tumor that might be extirpated before the surgery is completed.
- Improving tumor identification: Molecular genetics and immunohistochemical studies will help to evaluate these tumors and may offer alternative treatments to surgery.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'On the Horizon for Supratentorial Low-Grade Gliomas in Children'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references