- Platyspondyly: Flattened vertebral bodies and disproportionately large intervertebral disks are seen in spondyoepiphyseal dysplasia.
- Abnormalities at cervicomedullary junction: Atlantoaxial subluxation, os odontoideum, reduced sagittal diameter of C1, and posterior atlantal arch deficiency are features of spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia.
Please create a free account or log in to read 'Radiological Features of Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia'
Registration is free, quick and easy. Register and complete your profile and get access to the following:
- Full unrestricted access to The ISPN Guide
- Download pages as PDFs for offline viewing
- Create and manage page bookmarks
- Access to new and improved on-page references